Saturday, November 07, 2009

My, how the months do fly by!!


Bless me, it has been almost a year since my last blog.


My son A is now in 5th grade and is doing great: does his homework almost every single day without reminding, is doing well in spelling, is reading a chapter book, takes a shower every night!


Life with my wonderful boyfriend continues to evolve: ups and downs, happy times and sad, and we're still together! He is such a good friend to me...I feel really lucky.


Work is busy again after a summer lull. I've created some great momentum that others seem to notice.


I'm growing a few winter vegetables: cauliflower, kale, carrots, beets. My biggest enemy is the snail. The whole garden is surrounded with snail bait.


We had some sad news in August: Blanche went to the great scratching post in the sky while we were on vacation. Poor thing! We found her under a bush after smelling her for over a week! The happy result is that we have Miki now, our 3-legged adopted kitty from Greenhill. Here's a link to a video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auZCYn4lK_U


A shout out to my dear friend who is going through a REALLY tough time right now. Take it day-by-day girl!

No comments: